Arnold Schwartzenegger is a 13 time world bodybuilding champion, action star and the ex-governator. So when he speaks we listen! Below are some nuggets of advice as to what he says are the keys to becoming a champion; whether in sports, in business or life.
- Arnold has stated that it is his belief that in order to be a champion, especially within competitive sports, it's the MIND not the BODY that makes the difference. Why? Because top athletes are already close in skills and talent but the mindset & confidence is what differentiates between a champion and a contender. While in professional sports competition, most athletes are pretty similar in talent however it is the MIND and BELIEFS that sets one apart from another. That confidence can only come from the mind.
- If you think that maybe hopefully kinda they might be a champ, they'll never be a champ. They must KNOW THEY WILL BE A CHAMPION. That they'll do whatever it takes to be one. They'll work the hardest, read the most, study the most, etc ... There is no MAYBE!
- You have to create short term and long term goals. Visual where you want to be cause that'll create the WILLPOWER during the hard times to be a champion. The mental aspect is what makes the champ, the mind gives the will to break through the pain barriers.
- Everything you do, every pain you feel brings you one step closer to being a champ!
- The only way you can succeed is if you're willing to fail, you have to take that risk.
- Use your willpower to become the person you visualize to be. Arnold strived to be john Wayne, Clint Eastwood ... He visualized it first, becoming the person he envisioned himself to be before he became an action star.
If you like what you read be sure to either leave a comment below, surf the rest of the site @ www.BillionaireSuccess.com or like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/BillionaireSuccessWithin