Most of us need motivation in order to complete the tasks needed when achieving our goals; as a result the less motivated we are, the less likely we are to complete these tasks. Most people are completely unaware that our motivation is a direct result of our own self-image. The less positive the self-image, the less motivated we tend to be. Therefore it is important to understand the importance of a good self-image in order to accomplish all the goals we set out to achieve.
Here are some principles to follow when establishing a good self image:
· You're life is an outer expression of the inner image
· If you're wondering about your own self-image just simply look at your life, it is a direct reflection of the inner image in your mind.
· As you alter your inner image, everything else around you changes. Don't attempt to change everything else in your life without changing what's going on inside your mind. Just as like you wouldn’t treat the branch to a tree if it is dying, you shouldn’t treat everything else without treating the roots, your mind.
· Changing the world around you without altering your inner image is like trying to change the reflection of your mirror without changing your physical appearance.
· The mind shapes the world around you, you may think in secret but it becomes the world you live in.
· Conscious minds are what thinks and gathers information, it's is your logic but it doesn't control your behavior. Our behavior is what causes are results. The unconscious mind deals with our emotions and behavior and controls every act you make.
· The self-image in your subconscious mind operates like a navigation system in a plane. Like a plane put on autopilot headed towards another city, the radar hones in on its destination and if the plane deviates for any reason (perhaps through turbulence) then the automatic guiding system takes over and navigates you back on course. Our mind is similar to the navigation system on this plane.
· Let's say your self image is locked on to making a million dollars this quarter, you may have hit some turbulence and may not be on target to hit that mark but since our self image is locked on to make that million then we'll do what it takes to hit the Mark. Because we're locked on to that image of ourselves of making that million dollars, we’ll naturally navigate towards that and figure out the way (through the reticular activating system).
· Are you willing to do whatever is required to fulfill my dream? If your self image says you can then more likely you can.
· Visualization is key to mastering your goal and achieving your desires. See in your mind the final product, the impact you'll have, the lifestyle you'll live and the finish line being reached. That visualization of your inner image will provide you with the persistence to reach your dreams
· Visualization will affect your self-image; if you can't see yourself achieving your goal then you'll never be able to reach. With that said, if you don’t see it, neither will anyone else either.
If you like what you read be sure to either leave a comment below, surf the rest of the site @ www.BillionaireSuccess.com or like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/BillionaireSuccessWithin